As you begin to evaluate the improvements needed in your Chicago warehouse in 2016, it may be time to think about adding a conveyor system. Consider some of the benefits of a conveyor system:
- Improved efficiency. Conveyor systems can move items through your warehouse faster than your team can on foot.
- Reduction in errors. Less human handling means less room for errors in the picking and packing areas of your warehouse.
- Increased safety. Conveyors allow hands-free handling of items, reducing the risk of injury to your team.
- They can handle a wide variety of items. Some small pieces to large cartons, conveyors easily transport a wide variety of items through your space. One conveyor system does it all, making them incredibly flexible equipment for your warehouse.
- They are cost-effective. Conveyor systems are relatively inexpensive to install and cheap to operate. Plus, with the right maintenance, they will last for years. Maintenance is minimal, too, so you won’t have to devote your time to making improvements.
DAK Equipment can help you determine the right kind of conveyor system for your Chicago warehouse, whether that’s an automated one or a roller system. We can help you plan the layout of your conveyor system and even get it installed for you. This is the year that you’ll see a huge jump in your warehouses efficiency and safety record, all thanks to your conveyor system. Give the DAK Equipment & Engineering team a call today or contact us through our website and we’ll help you design, purchase, install and use your new conveyor systems.