It took a lot longer than we expected, but the dealer quote tool has now been updated to include the K3 Werks products that we introduced to you in the September 1, 2016 price book update.
If you’re not already taking advantage of this handy tool, I’ll explain how it works below. It’ll take longer to read the instructions than to actually use so please don’t dismiss it as too complicated.
Using the Dealer Quote Tool
When we originally decided to develop the dealer quote tool, a lot of thought went into making it easy for you to use and generate your own quotes. As you’ll see, you get the information you need right away without having to call or email.
1. Click on the DAK logo in the upper left and then click on “Online Quote” in the top menu. To get there directly, go to http://quotetool.palletrackwholesale.com/user/login
2. Login with your email address and password. If you’ve forgotten or didn’t receive a password, reply to this email and I’ll get you set up.
3. You’ll arrive at the main page as shown below. From here you can use the top menu to review information on special dealer programs and terms and conditions, download a price book, update your profile or just start a quote. The menu on the right allows you to navigate to just what you’re looking for.
4. Select your desired product category to begin entering the quantities for each item you need.
5. When you’re done selecting what you need, click on “Finish Quote” and you’ll receive a quote summary to review, the ability to request a freight quote and add comments, and confirm your contact information.
When you click the “Submit Quote” button, your quote summary is emailed to me and you get a copy as well. I’ll review it to ensure that everything is in stock, prepare a freight quote if needed, review any special requests you’ve made and get back to you as quickly as possible.
One of the many benefits of using this tool is having all the calculations on a project’s costs calculated for you. You can also use it 24/7 so you get the information you need when you need it.